Monday, November 5, 2007

Zachisms

Zach, being our talker comes up with some funny stuff. Some of his latest-

We were at the park and Josh started playing with another kid. I guess Zach was trying to play with them too and it was not working out too well. He came back to me and said, "They think I'm just a boring kid". I asked if they had said that to him and he said no. I don't know where he got that from.

In the car one day said, "You go right ahead and worry about us" Not sure where that came from or why. Maybe he meant to say you don't have to worry about us?

He came up to me in the kitchen and said "mom, listen up, bad guys are dangerous and I'm going to get them with my rope" (holding dad's belt)

And this one I have a faint idea where he may have heard it before. Lexi was fussing and he said, "What's your problem, Lexi?"

This past week-end was beautiful weather. Sunny and warm but still fallish weather. Sat. I had to go to Castle Rock about 40 min. north to close our bank accounts at Washington Mutual since that is the closest one to here. And since I was already there I had to check out the outlet mall there. I found some good boots for myself. I may need them one of these days coming up. Yesterday our friends from Texas- the Scruggs (or Jen Tucker to some) got here- they have four kids (one just a month old) and there has been some noise, mess and lots and lots of fun going on. This morning the fun with the five kids started at about 6am in the basement. (But there was a time change yesterday). I will get some pictures up soon.

0 comments: