Tomorrow I am going in for an outpatient surgery on my hand. I have had a lump in the palm of my hand that has been getting bigger for the past couple months. It doesn't hurt, but after seeing the doctor and then the hand specialist, he thought it best to remove it. He said it is probably just a cyst or something but because of where it is- affecting strength and use and because it has been getting larger it would be best to take it out. They will then send it to pathology to make sure it is not anything more serious. It is a 45min procedure and I will be there about 4 hours total. Your prayers would be appreciated! Dave's parents are here and will be able to watch Zach and Lexi and Dave will be able to pick me up and bring me home. Things are made more difficult without family in town! You know you have a bit of a chaotic and busy house when the thought of surgery seems like an appealing break. I did have that thought last night that it would be nice to be in recovery and just lay and rest uninterupted- no kids, no noise for a time. A lot of you moms probably know what I mean:)
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment