Thursday, November 8, 2007

Most Miserable 2 Days


This is a small picture of the misery of the past two days! Tues. morning I was called by Josh's school because he had thrown up in class. So he came home and spent the next 8 hours throwing up, then in the evening as he was coming out of the throw up phase, Zach picked it up and I was up every 30 min. through the entire night with him. Actually I had all the kids with me in our bed (Dave decided to try and stay healthy and sleep in the guest room) and we had the grey bucket on the bed so when I heard Zach I could sit him up to hopefully throw up in the bucket (meanwhile waking Lexi and or Josh up in the process) then go to sleep for another 20 min. or so. Then Wed. morning I got up feeling very ill. I was probably sicker than I had been in years and never with three little kids and no family around. I too was throwing up, and everything ached, it even hurt to walk or talk. Dave had a health fair he had to do so I was left to try to care for these kids, looking at the clock every 10 min. wondering if I was going to make it and when Dave was going to be home wanting to do nothing but lay in bed(and run to the bathroom when necessary) Probably one of my miserable days. Boy are we glad to be feeling better now! Needless to say today was open windows, lysol and lots of loads of laundry. (especially since Dave's parents will be here tomorrow!) And we really hope our friends that were here Sun-tues didn't get any of those germs.

4 comments:

Michal said...

I'm sorry for the kids and you Heather. I hope you are well and feel healthy by now. Greetings from Czech Republic :-)

Plasterer Family said...

Hi Michal and Barbora!! I was so happy to see your comment! I am glad that you found our blog- I tried to click on yours but didn't see anything yet- maybe it is in process. What is your email? I heard you moved to a new house- that's great and the baby will be coming before too long- how exciting! So good to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so this sounds totally awful and I remember times similar to this last year and it's just so sad...but, does anyone else find it ironic that Dave was at a health fair while his family was immobile at home wracked with illness?! :) Glad that's over for you guys!

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm not anonymous, i'm shannon!!!!