Saturday, November 10, 2007

9 Month Appt.

Lexi went for her 9 month Dr. appt. yesterday. The Dr. said she looked great- healthy girl. She weighed 22.5 lbs (97%) and 29.25in. (95%) Big girl- just like her brothers. Last night I was able to finally locate the boys 1st year calenders and compare all the kids stats so far- Zachary won on each check up for weight and height up to 9mo. which is amazing because now he is our thin kid and only in the 75% for weight- Josh is still in the 90%. Zach, Lexi and I all got flu shots while we were there too (a few days too late for the first bout at least). Zachary went first and was very upset/crying. He was almost as upset when they gave Lexi a shot- caring big brother. He also gets upset whenever I talk about germs (after our sick days) and says he doesn't want "worms".

0 comments: