It got cold yesterday for a reason! We awoke to 2 inches of snow. Ironically the last time it snowed was the 21st as well- of Oct. Josh already had today thru Fri off from school, but Dave had to go in today. The snow can be very scattered throught the springs however and it may be better or no snow in other areas of town. It is pretty and the boys have been bugging me since 6:30am to go outside. Josh said "I hope there are suckers (icecycles) out there!" He also said, "I don't think there is snow in California. It will take forever for the snow there." It is supposed to get down to 11 degrees tonight and may snow more over the next couple days. We didn't plan on a white Thanksgiving but we like it!
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment