Thursday, November 15, 2007

Surgery Postponed

we just found out this afternoon at 4pm what our charges for the surgery would be. More than we had anticipated. We have a temporary insurance policy that has a very high deductible. The doctor had said it would probably be fine to wait til Jan when Dave's work insurance kicks in so that is what we plan to do at this point. So much for my 4 hour break tomorrow. But you can still pray that the lump wouldn't get too much worse over the next 6weeks and that everything would turn out fine health wise for waiting. What a stress it is to try to make all these financial/insurance/health issue decisions. Good thing God is the One in ultimate control.

3 comments:

Joan V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan V said...

Oops! I was saying...let me know when you reschedule the surgery and I'll see if I can help you out.

Plasterer Family said...

Thanks Joan! Very kind of you- I'll let you know. Maybe I can come up to Denver sometime after Thanksgiving.