He occasionally has trouble with going #2 and he often comments about it, the latest- "my poop is having a lot of hard problems" and a bit later- "the gummy bears made it stuck". At least he's thinking it through.
He also hates, HATES to have his hair cut. I usually try to wrestle with him myself to do it but decided I had enough stress and enough to do that I would let someone else do it. We tried one day at Great Clips- Josh did great- Zach had a fit just talking about it beforehand then a real sreaming squirmfest once he had to get in the chair- they weren't too excited about doing it (can't blame them) so we left. A couple days later I thought I'd try a kids place where he could sit in a car and watch a movie. Well, it didn't turn out too much better except that they are more willing to work with crying kids there and I didn't have Lexi to hold so I could help hold Zach's head sort of still, getting hair all over myself in the process. Afterwards he was sitting with his lollipop they had given him and says, "that wasn't so bad" Easy for him to say. I always put that fiasco off as long as possible.
The boys were being loud and rambuncious while I was giving the baby a bottle the other night so I told them to go downstairs and play. On the way down I hear Zach say, "We're not good, Joshie". Josh is quick to say, "yes, we are" and Zach replies, "we made mom mad".
I drove through Starbucks for a white chocolate mocha given to me in a cute red christmas cup and a few minutes down the road I hear Zachary crying in the back. I ask, "what's wrong, Zach?" He says, "I want a nice drink".
He was in the yard looking for a certain stick that he was sure someone had taken. I pointed out one and he says, "I can't kill a bear with that!"
He is often busy around the house or yard and always says he has "wort" (work) to do.
In the grocery store there was a sort of scary german shephard type dog. I told Zach to look at the dog. After he looks for a minute he says, "that's a coyote!"
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
1 comments:
He says such great stuff. Blogging is a great way to keep track of all these cute moments.
Post a Comment