Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lexi's on the Move

I was upstairs on the phone for a few minutes with Zach and Lexi downstairs. After a minute I hear Lexi crying and complaining. Not at all uncommon. When I get off the phone and go down the steps I find Lexi on the forth step up. she doesn't even walk yet- but she has the stairs figured out. Oh no! She already has quite a few bruises on her face from tumbles as she likes to stand and try to balance. She also likes music and bops her head to the beat when she hears music start up. And I am sure she understands more than we think. She of course has shaking her head "no" down. Why is that always the first thing they learn?! In the mornings I ask her "do you want a bottle?" and she enthusiastically shakes her head "yes". She's growing so quickly.

0 comments: