Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Temp. Drop

This morning I took Josh to school, went to the grocery and ran some errands when we got home around 10am Zach went to play in the backyard for a bit. I sat out there with him for a few minutes and it was warm- I asked Zach if he wanted to take his sweater off. We were then inside for maybe an hour and then headed out for some more errands. I was grabbing a few things when Zach stepped out the front door. He turned right around, came back in and said "it's cold out there!" I was thinking- it can't be that cold, we were just out there and it was sunny and warm. Well, when I stepped out- wow- it was windy and COLD (Lexi kept catching her breathe in the chilly wind). How does it change so quickly like that?? Crazy weather here. It is supposed to snow sometime this week. Each day it changes from Tues. to Thurs. to Wed. or Fri. So not sure when it will happen but I think we are in for some snow before too long- the boys will love it! A friend who lives here came by yesterday to bring us a welcome to Colorado gift- a snow shovel:-) Necessary and appreciated! Some other friends invited us over for Thanksgiving. So we are looking forward to sharing the afternoon and meal with them. (We had an early Thanksgiving lunch last Sunday with Dave's parents the day before they left) Can't have too many Thanksgiving meals. Dave is the master turkey cooker. He enjoys doing it and it tastes great. He always tries to do as many as he can around this season.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! I am so impressed that you are able to organize yourself to put together such a great blog. Its fun to see how you guys are doing in your everyday lives. I love the Zachisms! Funny that Zach talks a lot. Now you know how I feel with Madison. Remember Josh's comment after the ride to and from the beach with Madison.

anyway, I am thinking of you and miss you! Have a great Thanksgiving!