These are my little errand running buddies while Josh is at school. I have realized #1- Zachary talks- A LOT! (made more apparent here where Josh is gone for almost 7 hours and there are no grandparents or anyone else to listen to him- only mom) and #2- Lexi is usually very happy if we are out and about doing things- it's at home whenever I am trying to get anything done that she is a nightmare. If I am out any good amount of time it is very likely that one or both of these little guys falls asleep making it a bit harder to go into places. I have to be careful about the time we go out and how many errands we do. By the way, Lexi is 9 months old today! I can't believe it.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
1 comments:
Lexi seems like such a character. In most of her pictures, it seems like her mouth is wide open.
Screaming Banshee?
What a cutie. :-)
Post a Comment