After picking Zach up from his first day of VBS he told me that he had cried for me. I asked if anyone knew he was crying or if anyone helped him and he said, "Cambria (his friend that was in his class with him) said, 'Don't whine', but that didn't help."
After waking up one morning he started telling me some of his dream- kind of random, all over the place stuff. Then he sternly says, "Mom, you don't want to go in my dream- you'll be smacked by the knives!"
He was sort of whining and crying about having to take a nap the other day. I was tellilng him he needed to stop crying and after a few minutes he says, "remember when Josh fell off the chair?" Then happily says, "that makes me not cry! When Josh falls down that makes me not cry!"
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment