Thursday, August 14, 2008

Preschool Preview

We went this evening to Zachary's preschool- the kids got to play in their room while the parents had a short meeting. Zach has been a bit apprehensive about school saying he doesn't want to go, asking how long it is going to be and if I can stay with him and do what he does. I was surprised by that because I think he is soooo ready for it and I really think he will love it. So this evening was good because Josh got to stay and play with him while I went to the meeting and he had lots of fun doing puzzles, looking at the books on the little couch and playing in the kitchen. I then let them play on the playground when it was over too. He had a fun introduction and now may be a little more at ease. We have a conference with his teacher monday morning and then he and Josh start on tuesday morning. Tomorrow they will post the class lists at Josh's school. School days are almost here. I am glad and sad about that.
BTW- the dog has already chewed up the red shield that Zach picked out for his bday- darn dog!

0 comments: