Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sat.- Garage Sale

Garage sales here are just not what they were in SCV- I had like 10 people come by and made $22 even with advertising on Craigslist and putting 6 signs out. Would have been a huge waste of time except that during the sale I spent my time clearing out and organizing the garage a bit so actually I got paid $22 to work in the garage, is how I like to see it!

Lexi was too cute! She kept walking around finding her stuff. She wanted in her backpack. (She's a back breaker in that thing now!) She was grabbing all her clothes, books, toys.


She wanted her hat on that is obviously too small for her now. She was very friendly with those that came by- said Hi, thank you and bye. If anyone went near her stuff though she went right over saying, "mine" and watched them with an eagle eye. Then when I was handed any coins she would come over and say, "money" while putting out her hand. She hindered my work a bit, but she had a ball.


The boys came out for a bit to scooter around.



Lexi loved pushing her doll around in the stroller. She would put out her little hand and say, "come on" and want to go for a walk down the street.


The funny part is after she got down one side of the street she picked the doll up and on the way back she carried the doll and pushed the stroller. That is exactly how our walks with her usually go- she wants to be in the stroller for the first half and then wants to be carried home.


lol- she looks about like I feel after carrying her home a ways. Funny girl.She's getting started early on the diet coke (like Kam:) Those poor 3rd, 4th, 5th kids don't have a chance!
She was pretty quiet for a while as she did some artwork on her arms, legs and stomach.

All pooped out from her mornings work.

1 comments:

Jen said...

You know I would have been customer at your garage sale!