Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1st Grade! & Preschool!


Zach going into his class
And coming out 3 hrs later
He was glad to see his sister


And he was glad to see his brother. So sweet- Zach hugged them both right away and Josh asked Zach how his day was. Sometimes they can be very loving and sweet with each other- sometimes!

Our little daredevil girl

It was a succesful first day of school! They both go to schools close to our house however they both started at exactly the same time so Dave took Josh and Lexi and I took Zach. It was a wonderful day for me- gave me hope that sanity is within reach:) I had the morning with only one child and the afternoon with 2 napping before picking up the 3rd. Wow, I might actually get a few things done and maybe (or maybe not) get to relax a bit too. Both the boys said it was a good day. When I asked what their favorite thing today was, Josh said lunch and Zach said playing in the kitchen area.

0 comments: