Monday, August 18, 2008

Drive Home- 1st Day

A stop to show Joshua the Joshua trees
Dad and Lexi napping- Lexi took quite a few which was great!
A lot of stops for this! Having boys makes potty stops pretty easy- Stop, open van door, water the grass, rocks, whatever, and back on the road in no time:)


A great end of the day swim at the motel pool. We stopped to ask prices at a few different motels and when I would come back to the car the boys would ask, "Do we get to live here?"

The water was a bit cold!


The kids were very good once again. They had been great on the way there and I didn't think we would luck out like that twice, but we did! After we had been in the car about 3 hours (of the 18 hours to come) Josh had fallen asleep and Zach says, "We better wake Josh up when we get there." Dave replies, "well, that won't be until tomorrow" to which Zach states, "That makes me get a headache when you say that!" Then Lexi pulls on her carseat buckle and says "out!" I was a little worried about the last 15 hours at that point, but that was the worst of it. Also, Josh liked to get to his brother by telling Lexi - "say, I'm Zach" and she would, causing Zach to say, "No, I'm Zach!" and then Josh would tell Lexi to say it again and so went the fun!

1 comments:

Becky Martin said...

The one of Lexi in the cold water makes me laugh. She's expressive! :)