Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wrestlemania with Rico






He will wrestle with anyone, anytime....
Some Zachisms:
Walking around the Denver zoo, "All these animals want to get out!"
There was an 11 year old boy over the other day and I heard him ask the boys if they had gameboy. Zach replied, "yeah, in the closet." (our games are in the closet, we have no gameboy, but luckily they don't even know what that is yet!)
After Rico had chewed up a toy I grabbed it and Josh asked if I was going to throw it away. I said, "yes" and started walking out of the room and I heard Zach say, "I hope she doesn't throw everything away, Josh!"
The other night the boys were going to bed and I heard Josh ask Zach if he was a scaredy cat. Zach emphatically said, "No! I've told you lots of times I am NOT!"

0 comments: