Oh man, have we had the most beautiful weather lately, and still have some gorgeous yellow trees amongst the green ones. Perfect days, really. Yesterday morning Dave was out watering the lawn by hand since we had just had the sprinkler system winterized. The kids ended up soaked and playing in the water- at 11am on Nov. 1st in Colorado!! (It was actually warm and I was ok with it, not just crazy kids out in the cold) It has been Josh's party week-end as well. Yesterday one of the girls in his class had a bday party at Pump It Up. (fun inflatable things all over the building to jump in, on, slide down) Today after church I am taking both the boys to Natalie's bday party (she was our carpool neighbor last year). Her party is at an indoor pool. Fun Times.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment