Sweet turns to screams in no time around here... I made blankets for each of us for our chilly winter weather. (The really easy, but soft kind. Fleece with fringe- no sewing necessary) Second fire of the season
Cute girl all cuddled up
A movie and munchies
Rico enjoyed the fire (and tried his best to enjoy some of the munchies as well)
You all look so cozy! I miss the wood burning fireplace we had in CA, although we didn't really need it there. :-) We have a good one if you like gas fireplaces, but there is nothing like the sound of wood crackling.
1 comments:
You all look so cozy! I miss the wood burning fireplace we had in CA, although we didn't really need it there. :-) We have a good one if you like gas fireplaces, but there is nothing like the sound of wood crackling.
Post a Comment