Anytime she gets hurt she comes to me saying, "owie right here (while pointing to it)" then says- "Zach, no eyes Lexi" (telling me to tell Zach to not hurt Lexi's eyes)
I heard her calling to Zach the other day saying, "Hurry! Hurry!" Zach made no reply so next she says, "listen, hurry!" I think I say that a lot while trying to get the kids out the door.
The other day the dog was chewing on a toy, AGAIN so after I grabbed it from him I said, "argh, I'm so..." during my brief pause Lexi chimed in with, "happy!" Not even close to what I was going to say, but helped my attitude.
She likes to hide now. I was searching and calling for quite a bit a few days ago and finally found her hiding behind the boys bunkbed. She didn't make a peep while I was looking and calling for her. Today I came downstairs when it was time to go get Zach and she had hid behind the door of the TV armoire. I could totally see her little legs as it is open on the bottom 18 inches, but it was cute.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment