Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Party

The boys helped decorate the Jack-o-lantern cookies
Goodies of course

Paint-a-pumpkin




Lexi loved it, she kept looking back to me and saying, "see..?" Everyone else had left the table and I had to pull her away screaming.

Playing 'hot potato' with a pumpkin and then a musical pickle
Afterwards I asked the boys their favorite part of the party- Zach's answer, "eating"
We had a couple current neighbors and a couple neighbors from our rental house over this afternoon for a little party. Turned out a bit bigger than I anticipated- 15 kids and 5 adults. I started the morning by watching a neighbor girl for 5 hours, taking all 4 kids to a teacher conference, and then trying to get ready for the party. (Plus this is also a MOPS sale weekend so I spent the last 3 days going through and pricing clothing, etc. we wanted to sell, dropping it off yesterday, shopping last night and tomorrow I work it for 4 hours, oh, and had a women's ministy meeting yesterday) So, it's a busy and exhausting week-end, but today was fun besides the things shown in the photos the kids did plenty of playing- outside and downstairs and watched 'It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown'.

1 comments:

Becky Martin said...

Hahaha! Mom said that the "pumpkin" (that I thought was a gourd decoration) was the one Zach picked out. We thought maybe he has watched a few too many Charlie Brown Christmas shows. Maybe he thought that if nobody picked that one, it would be left. Bless his compassionate heart! <3