Saturday, October 18, 2008

Christmas Came Early!






We finally got to the last 2 boxes of toys last night. Toys the kids had not seen for months to over a year for some of them. They were so excited!! It was so cute to hear their exuberant exclamations over each toy, "Remember this, Josh?!" "I haven't seen this before!" All said with gasps and oohs and ahhs. (I took some video with the camera and tried to post it, but it was trying for like 20 minutes and still didn't accomplish it) I told Dave we should have waited to bring it all out until Dec. 25th- for real- they were so excited. This morning I heard Josh go to Zach and say, "Let's go downstairs and play with our toys we haven't seen!" Christmas morning all over again! (What they don't know is that part of the reason for getting them all out was for me to go through them and pair down- they have too many toys!) Zach had taken a good nap and so after Josh went to bed he stayed up with me til 10:30 and for about 2 hours was carrying around his red box of tools fixing things. Josh was pretty thrilled with his cowboy hat and gun and Lexi danced to the wiggles guitar.

0 comments: