
This one is new this year, but would like to do it each year- We took a plate of pumpkin cookies to our 2 neighbors on either side of us and asked if we could rake their leaves for them. (Thus the growing pile in our leaf pictures)

This one started a few years back. A thankful book that we fill out and add a family photo to each Thanksgiving.


Some verses on Thankfulness on the first page.

A photo of the family each Thanksgiving on one side.

And the list of things that each person is thankful for that year on the other side. (I made some up for the boys before they were old enough to tell us)
1 comments:
Awesome traditions! I think it is great that you bring your neighbors cookies. I wish more people would step out of their front doors and venture to their neighbors homes.
Post a Comment