Sunday, September 14, 2008

Zachisms 13

"I am going to be the BRAVE KNIFE!" (meaning knight)

He likes to pick flowers from our yard (and other places) for his mom. Love it! The other day he brought me a flower and said, "pretend you're the girl I love." Then a bit later he came back and said, "Are you still my beautiful girl?" (I'm sure those lines came from a movie or something, but the bringing me flowers is still sweet)

Last week Zach and Lexi and I were eating lunch at Burger King. Zach kept asking me to climb up the play area with him to play and I was telling him that I couldn't because it was just for kids. Lexi had stayed near the bottom of the play area until we were about to go and then she ventured up a couple floors. Zach couldn't get her to come down, so I had to climb up the little tubes. (Could have been worse- I've been in that situation and been pregnant) Well, Zach started talking about how the police were going to come get me cause I wasn't supposed to be up there. I told him no, it was ok if kids were stuck. About 15 minutes later we were pulling out of the parking lot when Zach says, "well, at lease we are getting away with it!" I asked, "away with what?" He said, "with the police"

Today driving home from Costco Zach asked Josh if he would play with him. Josh said, "no, I'm sick AND tired." Zach said, "I can fix sick and tired. I have some tools for that." I wish! I could use some tools for that.

0 comments: