The best and worst of what went on last night at the Plasterer home:
Best- the boys were out back climbing a tree and Josh was helping his brother- telling him where to go and I would hear Zach say, "Josh, is this a strong one?" Josh would reply, "no, that branch is not strong enough- it's little." and Zach would say, "aww, shucks." After Josh was down he reached up to help his brother down and Zach was pretty excited to come tell me he had climbed the tree! Love when they work together and help each other.
Worst- Lexi was unattended for a few minutes upstairs while the rest of us were downstairs then I hear Zach say, "Mom, Lexi is eating Dad's medicine!" I look to see her holding the bottle of berry flavored Tums with a couple in mouth and a couple in hand. She was none too happy when I took them out of her mouth. What can too many Tums do to a person???
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
3 comments:
Our daughters are two peas in a pod! Faye is into everything, and disappears in two seconds, climbs on everything and into everything.
Well, as far as the Tums goes, at least she got some calcium. :-)
When I was at Wal-Mart when Nolan was about 3 yrs. old. He opened a bottle of infant tylenol while I was distracted reading labels and shopping he chewed off the top and drank the whole thing! I ran to the Pharmacy to ask for advice, they said he'd probably be fine, but to watch for belly aches. Whew! How are kids so quick and quiet?!?
I think our 2 girls would be big trouble together! (but cute trouble:) We are going to be lucky to survive these little kid years!
Matthew found a bottle of Tylenol in my purse when he was a baby and got the cap off. I called 911 because I wasn't sure how many he had eaten. The paramedics checked him out and gave me a scolding, but he was fine. They seem to be magnets for stuff they're not supposed to have!
Post a Comment