In this picture she is loving being on the top bunk- which she is not supposed to do and does quite often. Laying down is a lot better than when I find her holding onto the railing excitedly jumping up and down. (Luckily the boys are pretty good about letting us know when they see her going up the ladder.)
She tried to feed her bottle to Rico the other day- he wasn't too interested.
Taking a bath the other night when I said it was time to wash hair she says, "not me, just Zachie!" She loves the hair washing as much as the brothers.
In the car the boys sometimes play, I spy with my little eye... Lexi has now caught on and when she hears them start up she says, "my turn! I pie yeyow" (I spy yellow- it's always yellow- that's the color she first heard them say when she started paying attention to the game) She's growing up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment