I guess I have been doing a lot of sighing lately and when Zach asked me the first couple times what was wrong, I told him, I just have a lot to do. So now whenever I sigh Zach says, "what mom, do you have to do a lot of stuff?" then he sweetly adds, "I can help!"
Dave told Zach to stop yelling the other day and Zach replies, "I'm not yelling, I'm hollering"
I was telling Zach that tomorrow morning he and Lexi were going to take a bath. (remember how much he loves those:) So he tells me, "Don't wake up tomorrow, I won't come in your room tomorrow morning." Because most mornings he does come straight to my room and wakes me up.
There is a little girl who lives behind us and she likes to try to climb over our fence. (knocking down some of the wood slats in the process!) When she was trying the other day Zach said, "Don't climb over here- I'll be mad!" Dave heard that and told Zach to be nice so then Zach says, "Don't climb over here or my grownups will be mad!" (well maybe if she knocks more of the fence down!)
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment