Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Plans

In a week or so we will meet some of my family for a week in Breckenridge, CO. My grandmother has had a time share there since I was young. It used to be a 2 day drive- now we will be up there in a little over 2 hours- cool! The boys have been looking forward to going and asking about it for about 4 months now. They really want to go horseback riding especially since Josh now wants to be a cowboy. We will be back in the springs for a week then my mom will drive with the kids and I back to California. We will get to spend almost 4 weeks there- yeah! Wedding stuff, beach and hanging out. Dave will fly out for the wedding and drive back with the kids and I. We will have 2 weeks here before school starts again. I am afraid the summer will fly by, but it will be fun! (I am definitley looking forward to time away from boxes!)

0 comments: