We were at my mom's cousins house for a party and Josh and Zach were happy running around with all the kids there playing outside and in the basement. At one point he came up to Dave and said, "I drank someone's medicine!" Dave thought he should probably check that out and asked him to show him what he drank. Zach took him downstairs and showed him someone's wine glass! (It looked like juice but tasted like yucky medicine:)
When the tree was taken down and put outside Zach asked, "where's it going to go?" I told him it was going to the trash and he became very upset saying, "but I like our tree." When I said that we would get another one next year he continued in his upset tone saying, "but I love this tree"
Grandma had brought the boys those bubbles that you blow out of a tube kinda like a toothpaste tube and it is like a rubbery plastic bubble. Well the boys wanted her to blow up ones for them then Josh wanted one made for me- he brought it over to me, then Zach came over and asked if he could see it. As soon as I gave it to him he starting squishing and deflating it during the process saying, "Don't worry mom, it's still yours!
Zach was talking about Josh and said "He always teases me. I want Josh to go to jail and I will buy a new brother."
We were driving in the car and Zach says, "Follow gram and grandpa". I said "where? do you see them? " He said, "in California" I said, well that's too far away. and he says, "please, I'll be careful with them. I won't bite or hit them."
Both the boys are funny about time- they try to use time frames like last month or in a minute but don't have it quite down. They always say "lasteryear" for yesterday. Things that happened last year were yesterday and vice versa. Once Josh came upstairs telling me that Dad was going to make him a sandwich in 2 weeks (instead of the 2 min. Dave had told him)
This one is Josh's-
It was at the end of a long day and I was showing my exhaustion and agitation. Zachary was about to ask me another question when his older brother came to his rescue saying, "Zach don't talk to her, she'll get grumpy on you."
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
1 comments:
I love reading what your boys say, it reminds me of mine! Clayton likes to say "next day" when he means tomorrow or later on.
Post a Comment