Thursday, January 10, 2008

Scary Mom

Lexi was scared when she saw this- I don't know why:-) She had a very scared cry when she first saw me but she wanted to come to me and if she was sitting on my lap not facing me she would be ok, but then when she turned to look up at me she would start crying. She was very happy to see her normal mom back- smiling and touching my non-white face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, Madelyn (2 1/2) was sitting in my lap as I was reading your blog, as I scrolled down to the mask picture she said "Oh mommy that is scary" Thought you might get a laugh out of that. I told her that was my beautiful friend Heather and she said "she is so silly" Pray your family is doing well. Beth Miller themillers5@bellsouth.net

Jen said...

Nice! Faye was in my lap when I scrolled down to that picture and she
looked at it and smiled and pointed as if to say, "Do you see what I see?"

Plasterer Family said...

Beth and Jen, very cute! There's seems to be a theme of little ones on laps, so I put lexi on my lap and had her look at the photo of me on the computer. She kept looking from the computer to me with a real quizical look on her face. Then she finally smiled and bit my face- as if she were glad I had a normal face. Beth, it was good to hear from you!!