Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lexi Helps

I have to put dishes in and out of the dishwasher as quick as I can hoping she doesn't make it over in time to crawl up on the door and precariously balance and "help" with the knives and dishes. If she spots an open bathroom door she makes a bee line for the t.p. and starts rolling like crazy.

She carries shoes up the stairs then throws them down again. As if she isn't dealing with enough difficulty just trying to get her own unstable self up the stairs she adds a couple pairs of shoes to the challenge.


All in a days work & pretty pleased with herself too!

1 comments:

Joan V said...

We have the same problem with Tyler and the diswasher! Fortunately he really does help unload by bringing me the silverware. If I don't say thank you quick enough he says it for me!