Lexi's paci is "broken". Someone thought that an almost 2 year old should be done with the thing and so someone cut the end off hoping it would deter wanting it in the mouth. Lexi stuck her finger in the broken end and seemed both perplexed and irritated upon first disovery of the broken pacifier. She had some rough moments during the day, including crying and not napping during nap time. She also woke up twice during the night and cried, but just for a few minutes and then went back to sleep (probably helped that she had had no nap). Today has already been better and we will see what the second night holds. Someone is VERY happy that we seem to be going paci-less from this point on! Yesterday also started our plan to spend some one-on-one time with the boys and make their bday dates (12th for Zachary and 29th for Joshua) special days. So this month it was Zach and I going out on the 12th and Dave and Josh will do something on the 29th, then next month Dave will go with Zach and I will go with Josh trading off each month. (Lexi will be added in next year when she is 3). Sooooo, last night after dinner Zach and I headed to the dollar store where he picked out a toy. (A dinosaur, surprise, surprise) then we went to Starbucks where he got a water and a chocolate chip cookie. (and mom got a vanilla creme). I had brought along 2 card games- fish and old maid (I couldn't find dino war) so we sat with our goodies and played 3 rounds of each game. (Zach loves games, so do I , but I look forward to some a little more advanced) We had a great hour and a half together- can't wait to do it again next month! (I forgot my camera- you can bet I won't next time- so this is a picture the next day with his starbucks cup)
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment