Friday, January 16, 2009

Josh's Friday

Friday morning there was a Panda Pride Assembly at Josh's school. He got called up for a white rennaissance award (I think they get points for being good, etc and that gets them into certain groups) I brought the camera but the battery was at home plugged into the wall:( He said he got called up a second time after I left (Zach and Lexi and I were standing in the back and didn't make it through the whole assembly) Of course, he didn't know what it was for.
We went back at lunch time and Dave met us there too to sit at the special "parents" table and have Subway.

Then on to the playground for a bit.


Lexi had an instant entourage...
One was our neighbor girl, I have no idea who the other two are.
Hopscotch with her friends.

0 comments: