
After dropping Josh off at school he says "We got Josh to school now we need to find my school". (I think he's right- I do need a school for him!)
I was sitting on the couch giving Lexi a bottle when Zach comes in waving a sword and says, "All right mom, heres the plan- we're going to charge the bad guys!"
Driving out of a McDonalds drive through I bumped into the curb to which Zach replies, "Nice brakes, mom"- (Where does he get this stuff??)
Lexi was stepping on some papers of mine- I said, "Lexi, don't step on all my stuff." then Zach says, "Dont worry mom she's just ruining them"
Zach was sitting at the table eating while I was fixing something at the counter. He says, "You won't be happy mom. You don't want to see THIS mess." then he gets down on the floor to clean it up some and I hear him say "Do you think it's a beautiful day mom?" Mr. Smooth talker. Later that evening I was retelling the incident to Dave and Zach was nearby so at the end I said, "Remember that Zach?" and he says, "yeah, I thought it was a beautiful day but it wasn't"
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
1 comments:
What a funny kid! How do you remember all this? I know Matthew says some funny things, but by the time I sit down to write them I can't remember a thing!
Post a Comment