
I had different plans for yesterday, but ended up making 63 gingerbread men. Josh's teacher had sent home a note last Friday saying they wanted to decorate gingerbread men this week and had a list of items they needed- cookies plus toppings to decorate with. When I saw the list I thought, I can pick up a bag of choc. chips or something at the store, but I am not making a bunch of gingerbread men- too many other things to do. Well apparently all the other parents thought the same thing because when I asked the teacher tues. morning what she still needed she said she hadn't recieved anything yet. I was headed to the store anyways so I picked up the list of items and spent the kids nap time making cookies- which I was thankful it worked out to do while they were sleeping- made things easier. And now we have some extras for neighbors.
1 comments:
Wow, way to go Super Mom. Amazing that you got all that done during nap time.
Post a Comment