The other afternoon Zachary came into the kitchen and wanted something to eat. He said,"I want some corn" I told him we didn't have any and seeing some cookies sitting on the table I said, "why don't you have a cookie instead." In a whiny voice he says, "No, I want corn!" I just wish Josh was a little more like that- he won't touch veggies with a 10 foot pole. On another note- we are all looking forward to our Christmas guests who will arrive tomorrow. My sister and her husband will be driving from Spokane, WA, my brother has had an extended vacation starting in Texas then spending last week in Breckenridge, CO then to Castle Rock and finally Colo. Springs. My parents and other two sisters will be driving from Santa Clarita. The weather reports say that we may actually in deed have a white christmas- yeah:) I pray everyone has a safe drive here.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment