Today was more snow! Josh's school had a 2 hour delayed start. I am not sure how that helps because today it was actually snowing quite a bit harder at 10am than it had been at 8am. I contemplated not going at all, and turns out a lot of people stayed home. They had so few kids that they joined the two kindergarten classes into one. We have learned a few things as of late-baby wipes and bottled water left in the car overnight freezes. Hard to change a dirty diaper with frozen wipes! Also learned by Dave the other day- when you turn windshield wipers on before cleaning some of the snow and ice off they very well could break. Note to self :0)
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
2 comments:
Ok, Heather, you are showing your true CA roots. Your post made me giggle.
yeah, I guess I can't hide those roots:) After reading it my dad says, so you learned water freezes!? well, I guess in a new way!
Post a Comment