Monday, December 8, 2008

Protecting Her Food

After she had taken a snack downstairs and promplty had it stolen by Rico, she decided this was the best place to eat her snack, under the dining room table, while telling her nearby friend, "Can't get me!", "Rico, GET!"


I think she confuses her friend often. Last night she was sitting at the table eating and one minute she would tell Rico to "get" with a mean face and swinging her foot at him, then as soon as he left the kitchen she would sweetly say, "Rico, come here" she would pat her legs and continue saying, "come sit my lap, Rico" This cycle continued a couple times. Poor dog didn't know what to do.


She went around the house last night singing, "Wexi is my name.. wexi is my name" It was very cute.


This morning I told her that her paci needed to go night night (trying to get the paci to stay in her crib during the day and only use it at night) She quickly replied, "no way!"


I told her it was bath time and she told me, "I did already!" (sure she did, like 3 days ago)

0 comments: