Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Friday

Not pictured: Kami and I getting up before 5am to check out the deals at Walmart & Kmart (about the only stores there~ surprisingly, Walmart was absolutely crazy with people (in Sheridan, Wyo!) After an hour wait at the electronics desk I got what I was after (just before they ran out)
Gotta have leftovers & turkey sandwiches



and another game of Settlers
they love to roll down hills (a little precarious with the pond at the bottom)

Holiday Stroll Downtown- they closed off main street- here's Santa on a fire engine

you could also ride the trolley or a hay ride (for free)

It was all decorated for Christmas (and about 35 degrees!)
Zach was asleep for the first part (direct result of lots of play time and no nap time)


There was free food everywhere- hotdogs, chili, popcorn, hot chocolate, hot cider, cookies...



A fun event that your not likely to find in the big city!


Their favorite past times- Ben reading and Dave napping.

0 comments: