Out of the blue he made this statement in the car "When you're a boy- you HAVE to play!" (almost yelling it)
I was telling Josh that he only had 2 more days of school and then no more school for the summer. Zach quickly added, "and no more baths for the summer??" (they rank up there with haircuts)
Another random thought of his "some dogs rip people. I don't want a bad one."
Anytime we are driving on the freeway Zach thinks it is a race against the other cars and is always trying to get me to pass the cars in front of us.
And random thought #3- "I don't want to die- not a little bit, not a lot. I want to be ALIVE!"
He came to sit on Dave's lap the other night when Dave didn't have a shirt on. Looking at Dave's chest he said, "why do you have so many fur?"
In the car, "When we get home can you help me find my daddy tiger, mom? Hey wait a minute, if I can't find my tiger- maybe humpty dumpty took it." To which Josh replied, "there's no humpty dumpty's in this world."
And one of Josh's- yesterday he woke up from a 3 hour nap and was sitting in my lap for a few moments. He yawned and then said, "all that resting makes me need another rest!'" (He said he was joking, but Dave has tried to use that one for real before!)
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment