Sunday, May 18, 2008

Conversation with Josh

I ended up with just Josh in the car with me on the way home from the new house. It is about a 20 min drive and usually Josh is pretty quite on car rides- just takes it all in. (so unlike his brother!) But today- maybe because he didn't have to compete with Zach or he was just feeling more talkative- he talked for most of the drive. It began with talk of mountain lions and asking if they lived with the wooly mammoths and if they were friends. They he started talking about tigers and said "tigers pray before they eat. Mom, do mountain lions pray before they eat?" I don't know Josh. (trying so hard not to laugh out loud) then he said, "I think they just search for their food and just eat and don't pray" then he was asking if wooly mammoths could swim. He thought they could just go in the shallow part, but not the deep part cause they would sink- like Zach- he just swims in the shallow part. It was about 15 minutes of talk about animals and then he saw a train and asked if trains had beds on them. I told him some of them do and then he wondered if they also have toothbrushes. Cute conversation with Josh- those are the times you wish you had a tape recorder or videocam.

0 comments: