Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Zach and Josh isms

Whenever we pull into the bank parking lot Zach says, "are we at the piggy bank?" He also wants to go in with me cause sometimes they have cookies out.

I was at the kitchen table with Zach while Josh was in the next room. Zach says, "Can you keep it down, we're trying to eat!" Josh replies, "no, I'm playing" Zach asks me "can Josh play with the pillows cause he's making a lot of racket" then as the noise continues, "Josh can you do something else?" Funny because Zach is typically our noisy one.

A little while back Zach finally made the full time switch from pull-ups to underwear. (yeah!) But now he constantly goes around pulling his pants up- he feels like they are going to fall down. They aren't, but he no longer has the extra padding of diaper like stuff to fill out the backside!

The other day Josh said, "I want to be a cowboy when I grow up." (Colorado is rubbing off on him!) And Zach says, "I want to be a pterodactyl..... a bad pterodactyl." (I don't know what gets in his mind or how!)

The other night Josh says, "I think God made me in a bad mood tonight" I informed him that God doesn't make us that way, but we have a choice in how we act and react. A few minutes later he whispers, "I think God really did that to me."

0 comments: