Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Zachisms 5

As you can see his hair is getting quite long. He was pulling his bangs down over his eyes and says, "my hair is getting like yours- I need my hair small and healthy like dad's" (I actually trimmed his bangs the other night after he fell asleep)

Right after eating something he will pull up his shirt (actually both boys do this) and say with pride, "look at my tummy!" (as if it is suddenly a lot larger) and then, "it's like your's dad!"

When he coughs he says, "I think the throw ups are back" (he throws up often- not just when he is sick, but when he eats too much or too fast, I don't know really.)

When he is trying to give something to Lexi or wants her to come here he says, "here wexie, wexie" and sounds just like he is talking to a dog.

Today he says, "I need to play hopscotch." and then, "I don't know what hopscotch means."

The boys now like to play dark hide and seek where we turn off all the lights to play. (I personally don't like it) but anyways we were playing the other night and I said, "why don't we get a flashlight. I can't see a darn thing." to which Zach replied, "but we don't need any darn things!"

The other day in the car he says, "God made really wonderful stuff like climbing a mountain, ride on a car, hide N seek, snow comes and rain comes and splash in puddles. It's so wonderful."

1 comments:

Jen said...

What a funny kid!