I am doing laundry and packing today- Zach decided to pack up his backpack for the plane. He said, "I need to pack up a lot of stuff before the airplane comes to pick us up!":0)

It got pretty full and heavy- mostly animals in there.

Then he wanted to put it on. When I asked if it was too heavy, he said, "no, it's fine mom, I'm a big boy." (he reminds me of this fact often) After a couple minutes he says, "How bout we go wait outside for the airplane to come." This will be a lesson in plane flying for him- his first flight. I took Lexi to the doctor the other day since she had a runny nose that was not clear and not going away. Thank goodness I did- she has another double ear infection- poor girl. That could have been a rather miserable flight for her, myself. and everyone else in the plane! So we are pretty excited and will be absent from the blog world for a while, but will have some good cali shots to share when we return- Happy Easter!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment