Gummy worms & phone calls to dad/grandparents about the big happenings.


Lexi does her part to make the potty seem good and fun. We still have a ways to go to get it down. He's a bit too smart (and too stubborn for it to take too quickly) He goes when he feels like getting a treat or toy and the other times I ask him he says, "maybe I'll just try tomorrow". Then he will be standing next to me and say, "Don't smell anything!" not realizing if the smell didn't tip me off, he just did. (that part is not too smart I guess) He does it with other things too. "mom, don't see what I'm doing" when he thinks it's something he might get in trouble for. At that point I know I better look.
2 comments:
When Clayton was potty training sometimes he would look up at me with an innocent/guilty face and say, "I'm not poopy."
Oh girl, I feel for you. I'm not looking forward to the next round of potty training.
Post a Comment