Dave was getting Zach's PJ's on (and didn't have a shirt on himself) when Zach says, "I'm going to be big and strong like you, dad- look at my elbows! And I'm going to have a big tummy."
When going to pick Gram up at the airport we saw a plane overhead and I asked Zach if he saw Gram in the plane. He replied, "no, it's too high. We need a really big ladder. I will hold it. I hope you don't fall and get a boo boo."
Anytime Zach gets out of the bathtub and his fingers are the least bit wrinkly he gets upset looking at them and says, "they're fuzzed!"
Josh heard Lexi talking in her baby jibberish and says, "mom, Lexi speaked spanish!"
Reading through a poem we asked Josh if he were made of 'frogs and snails and puppy dog tails'. He replied, "no, but Zachie is!"
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment