Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Joshua's Thoughts

Driving the other day Josh said, "How did dinosaurs get dead?" I said, it was all part of God's plan- that the dinosaurs would come first and then us, I don't really know" Then Josh says, "I think papa would know" Too true- he has already figured out that grandpa knows the answer to just about any question. Too bad he wasn't here to ask!


Yesterday Josh asked if all people die. (doing some thinking about death I guess- this one he said a boy in his class stated) I was not too happy about this boy sharing his views with my son, but it actually brought about a good conversation about how we get to heaven. Some of Josh's other questions, "Does God have a big house? Are there cars there? Is God white? Is He big? How far away is Heaven?" I am thankful for the conversation we had just driving in the car. (Zach was there too and had an opinion upon hearing that if some people die first and then go to heaven and others are alive when Jesus returns that he definitely wants to be one of the alive people)

0 comments: