Zachary tripped soon after we entered LAX airport- Josh quickly went to help him up and then held his hand and they held hands the rest of the time walking around. So cute.


This was nearing the end of our 2 hour wait at the airport- Zach was on his back in the middle of the waiting area saying (quite loudly) that he was a turtle on his back. Then Josh would go over and put his sweatshirt over Zachary's mouth- people knew we were there.



The trip going was better than the trip back. But the boys were very excited to be on the plane and fascinated by it all. They loved their own little tray tables. They loved ordering their apple juice. We had 2 flights on the way there so by the second and third flights they wanted their juice as soon as we sat down. I had to keep telling them- wait til we are up in the air. They got a little impatient about that. When Zach got his juice he wanted to do "cheers" and then he said it was tea and we should talk. As soon as we sat down the first time Zach starting pushing every button he saw on the arm rest, etc. The flight attendant happened to be talking at the time so he thought that when you pushed the button the lady talked. They also like the headsets even though there wasn't any kid shows on.

We arrived in Denver at 11:49pm. Needless to say all 3 kids had been asleep for the past hour and I had no idea how I was going to get 3 sleepy kids and carry on down to the baggage claim. I started waking the boys about 10 minutes before we could get off. Josh was a trooper- zombie like, but at least he walked and walked quietly. Zachary was another story- he did end up walking- he had to- I was carrying Lexi, but he cried, loudly the whole way. Once again we made our presence known! I was very glad to see Dave! This picture is two tired boys on the tram at DIA.
0 comments:
Post a Comment