Rico had a hold of a ball and Zach said, "Rico, that's Josh's soccer ball, I'm very appointed at you!" (dissapointed in you:)
Gram asked him what his full name was and he says, "Zachary Daddy Plasterer" (His middle name is David, just like daddy)
Dad was going to wrestle with him and came up bugging him saying, "oh yeah!" to which Zach replied, "I don't want any of you!" (Cause when he's ready to wrestle he says, You want a piece of me?)
Whenever he gets upset at Josh he tells him, "you are not my brother any more!" (with passion)
We came home after being gone a couple hours and Rico is always very excited to see everyone. He runs around yelping and rubbing up on everyone. After a couple minutes of this Zach says, "all right, Rico, I get the point!"
Rico never seems to walk up or down the stairs, he takes them at a run and being a big dog if any little person (or bigger for that matter) happens to be on the stairs- watch out. Zach got knocked down by him this way the other day and laughingly replied, "good one, Rico!"
I told him that Rico's birthday was coming up and he said, "then all his dog friends can come over!"
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment